Re: [pcp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-01.txt

Suresh Kumar Vinapamula Venkata <sureshk@juniper.net> Sun, 24 August 2014 01:08 UTC

From: Suresh Kumar Vinapamula Venkata <sureshk@juniper.net>
To: "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 01:08:21 +0000
x-originating-ip: [50.131.32.217]
x-microsoft-antispam: BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;UriScan:;
x-forefront-prvs: 03137AC81E
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(6009001)(199003)(377424004)(189002)(24454002)(377454003)(479174003)(51704005)(74502001)(36756003)(19580405001)(76482001)(85306004)(81342001)(105586002)(19580395003)(85852003)(83322001)(54356999)(20776003)(92726001)(87936001)(31966008)(90102001)(83072002)(74662001)(77982001)(101416001)(99286002)(50986999)(64706001)(15975445006)(79102001)(99396002)(4396001)(15202345003)(106356001)(46102001)(110136001)(76176999)(81542001)(86362001)(230783001)(2656002)(80022001)(21056001)(33656002)(66066001)(107046002)(95666004)(92566001)(104396001); DIR:OUT; SFP:; SCL:1; SRVR:DM2PR05MB287; H:DM2PR05MB288.namprd05.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; MLV:sfv; PTR:InfoNoRecords; A:1; MX:1; LANG:en;