Re: [pcp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-01.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Tue, 12 August 2014 08:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10278; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1407832505; x=1409042105; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=/BVGKww5kT+UlzoiZTY2BkF7ZIyMg7wzxNDyd7tWQGo=; b=J0bH9yNN79+i0X2dUm+9y+cte/1c26GFAqtqKjAmGsEkFFPU7M8Bpmpa P+8soB3Sh4v64pmTCWxftWFdxHG4WGd8WziEtvItOTHv63Gh68jJjCvTP h/A54iLoISkuZfn5QsPXgyvLncgVb+lhnpeefMHFUNjepUV4ZMC3ZH9B6 U=;