Re: [Pppext] [Isis-wg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-simpson-isis-ppp-unique-02.txt

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Tue, 09 August 2011 19:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; l=14606; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312917236; x=1314126836; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=Son4AzeYahhvAxrjZyLMVcFW4ha3IorU3SdqeAD3tIo=; b=L7YmNAT8isAlzaPQP8NghzXNBestYpiXC4NiCSLCvkB4spl3VQEYTX6n urv5B+NVumqLjRzH/aj1qz+2AMoa5V77hUFwxLLknWJnKecB5U52fgx/1 l3zD2lusirU56KzZWLQmbszh5RiGveKp5Zvz+UsHivQZxPQARbqoZ82MP s=;