Re: [ppsp] Progress on core tracker protocol?

Johan Pouwelse <peer2peer@gmail.com> Tue, 10 July 2012 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=lzqvPIJWdsUQztCvaZicJdE1g5lVV9TYh0fvUwwynFw=; b=ilNLLYZfpRURp1XBFVRx1efD4qn7G3wPImHHn+3pq+/FpaZKoEJt4P4ONfSOYzlZdn qdcfY0CixdnaNw+4bqDIAkjYRPjjFeKFzIhGHBAJrWBUXno5/xnEoyAZ7JpES7xSeI17 76xPLFPgKYllfUlGjc7JT+Cv0WOwfLVPlMRDz4SxoOAG8y3jMgBgBD0eTUh5iZx+hedJ b51RUDBfAf75qcnBPMbmjCE9BiQ98kmPrHWZ97aDs2KoCgMmT+YsCnGdZNpefyb+SXr4 iYbrTxkpM0zcAm3zCo7ZY9j/LqTX9MSaAfMfVU4Uiv5XD9fZ/cq5aHElfJmSWvqHoTD4 4zIA==