Re: [PWE3] WG Last call for draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02? (was: IPR poll for draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02)

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Tue, 29 July 2014 14:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=TiNnEmhoSMPvzQ2z3xAKe5n6tLFOyNmuo6vC3GCIGw8=; b=1AZ2em2GARlxdSzMnLJmbujuunGT0V44kWS7JepXBobSfw6YfiNDwn+xcUj0puv+bc yzW2dYAkshRzKh9KmnMjC8Of7PVwqX0T4lBngBu4MWgbw2w4wv1MHq/OUqkbNo68BxCh +hdPtBZY449qa4OsP1WsZk70Cgk8T42ceUCFSxH6Hv1Hv/QHvizck64/AGCQDdtVpfi7 jQY059c7wb+4ChUe+b2AtLX7UxLSNquHYADq/1RcbWeuWn9uLbNkX6V+bYLCOB6DD60y FLRNcPAgyDjodbCWjHLrk+gQvGtI+y6mXBWKBw6/syoR7HoyNnxfMXu43cg9dwqHvmfo ZqzQ==