Re: [PWE3] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection-01

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Tue, 29 July 2014 14:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=59017; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1406645615; x=1407855215; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=gWxjGB09u62iIinWcfsfv/YWkoPC3EYdG/DfsTDTC74=; b=XbbRR243kGaqpk9ZHQJCohuYaTbCxkaDnP/GWYsU69vTms9xKbQfIdmS hw7T9Za9CGLa2iPNrPmRgJOsa2A+kygYXGipJdONEx7Sv7oOe1TQ5XhWo kI8AsMqkGslfGw2uucS5NmZIwKpIjDNkxlIYEhUWDxNPmrVeBC64fR6h9 4=;