Re: [PWE3] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pwe3-endpoint-fast-protection-01

Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com> Wed, 06 August 2014 05:55 UTC

From: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
To: Yimin Shen <yshen@juniper.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 05:55:09 +0000
References: <201407251524.s6PFOPn92012@magenta.juniper.net> <53D79504.4050904@cisco.com> <a8d070daae424ec0b9f338edfd0cde7c@AM3PR03MB612.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <04f15bedf2be4c7480d3e9ca01bdfd7f@BY2PR05MB728.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <2597291f7b074922b690e4b06999cf1a@AM3PR03MB612.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>, <30e13900814f41a681151971cbe9ebef@BY2PR05MB728.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <1407215578702.64387@ecitele.com>, <2280b8e0d5f94a60badab91a2237181b@BY2PR05MB728.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [164.40.145.153]
x-microsoft-antispam: BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:
x-forefront-prvs: 02951C14DC
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(6009001)(43784003)(24454002)(51704005)(377454003)(252514010)(164054003)(199002)(189002)(13464003)(52604005)(479174003)(37854004)(93886004)(85306004)(80022001)(66066001)(15975445006)(21056001)(19580405001)(1941001)(31966008)(74502001)(19580395003)(83322001)(110136001)(15202345003)(64706001)(54356999)(50986999)(79102001)(76176999)(20776003)(74662001)(2656002)(87936001)(101416001)(76482001)(561944003)(77982001)(4396001)(99396002)(81342001)(92726001)(106116001)(46102001)(92566001)(107046002)(105586002)(95666004)(85852003)(86362001)(83072002)(36756003)(81542001)(106356001); DIR:OUT; SFP:; SCL:1; SRVR:AM3PR03MB609; H:AM3PR03MB612.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; MLV:sfv; PTR:InfoNoRecords; MX:1; LANG:en;