Re: [PWE3] VCCV usage

Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com> Mon, 29 November 2010 21:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dpmyNlsPvz4SrtXtDvZvjOMYLU0kABlU9qH1YvUb3bA=; b=AjodaarSXr0/gRqq5LkI9pPi+LepJmdsSM/bir9Hrz6lc6sY4uAGVEeOWvRQcpBVb+ R9+75H/Nrz6AKH2jYrJ/lF4kg5sRbnoDPvH7Hlrd/91hD7EMofME2/Bmb0wu3vuI97Xo YI/3aFjk6YvidCyYdBCZ6uMKFhO5l2TkQ/ltU=