RE: Take multipath to a BoF

Florin Baboescu <florin.baboescu@broadcom.com> Wed, 07 October 2020 04:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gSliHxDo39xhGdd9LKtRNf25iYfUunct9nzqa4nl+fA=; b=hEgSzedt7qdkJvZSSbLHKmH+Efq5ctAoYAUTQcQ9Hgay/LWqaCnZMInig5XzLapDTq bNa0Py8uwqL1wpCCm52Ndd+aqWTGycseelrNLGFAaRUFKEF78mgZMUJLdrlqf0S1JxiX +kokr4SEv9bVQpuwpAWvOewCBlEyTpJen/t7ftYC80HNN0f/JnwY+q7N44rmeNdVrd7M rqddUBHAwqAzfRZzzWI1humx6nJWymdQOFEsk83YHXNzoleG6eLeiVH+FO0vMw33XFDn tfdjijwfBv5ihFSu4TU1tEBvnN0+dARXaKWOq/QRknzLuO8uOQOh12v6aHVKyzAHhXUv 2+8Q==