Re: Take multipath to a BoF

Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> Wed, 07 October 2020 04:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YrZE2UNMllgTs9LyQpdZJRUdZdjOwX6fclLMzxpOswI=; b=fz5ioNvt430Hikn7zto4lNSbec8RZc4xR8uSgB8OMVnHyZADdUOjV473Gzvsyoc2Ra SsI5o6E/rb2FrDbGOt7hUirTGKGTkMx12Tq6rDCz3tZ1vCbPCsGma44kfwHntfUC8yTd MAxlgeYRln8WcW8+h75SiSSapfO4oaMlB3qkmzEVdOUwxJoF9q9pK0BzrlD83pDx486G u2Wi9hPmWaKIMKjr+XTPCc7mXnB02Akx7UFPyKEyymLKs5eEVdHiEWs18VEsYZskFc9N jFeXLIWlothKb5V0h6RSEj1/NewUfJssH3Yjrwqe8J94EsmbklmMP9j8oojXmW01QrSM oHew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YrZE2UNMllgTs9LyQpdZJRUdZdjOwX6fclLMzxpOswI=; b=TXcEMDR68kLbSUi+pFxn5vUVykYYxcgXkm+rD5anI0DrnjogLt9xM/zfzIPmaOs6Ua 3GutaKk30GII04od2EwIxzteoRueit4pIpcTjXCCsWVRt54JWdDDfuFAOjVJ1RBben5C 1Tv77g8jAvNCRC2ZhbxsdSyB9pRJ8oYA2p3phMHiyK+WYHR3dDWosPCklAusN0FrDPx7 nc6tPnV+YKaLqHdTaCoXLOFpiVt7Bsn3MCV5uaYvy5Qt+lNkeJ5+ckU/z8kFFB0wrg+O a6gTjmgaaYvXeMJoSjNrFMh9RKvuSqPbf3T+02B4m5QPAs7hgHPszpCb5zbc9n45IhY4 8a0A==