Re: Take multipath to a BoF

Marten Seemann <martenseemann@gmail.com> Wed, 07 October 2020 09:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nu5yu6CK7cRnUZO5krKwYvRk2UcFfDaArtG8vkNjTyk=; b=NkXfOxtF5IGh8zbXVVpCmusozYfHruuEtIWy+rKn+uN4/4ftw9jEIVq2SMkpVUlQol BYJEHvMNZrcd0UrG/IryYEsKY0R9NJvZS/lHUXR4fHWSDv946eH9wqAx72P8M597tu/L zQT6sd9/HSFqZDfWCY/wVtYIHsDKhdV4mHViKWXYnuLXt4SVIbm1CTjC49xv1LuaYY1B YuJHFaK+qG1AKM9lo+LqPtS2QmZs5AC0uw77vOrZUnC55dysYDf4y+xI0regpLUbTQDd ASNjO3E3LRHO6BH4FR1xbyQgsKLZNcPxWERbNgRsB8eU2joVzK/g9VxbXh9diSE76e1K 2lhw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nu5yu6CK7cRnUZO5krKwYvRk2UcFfDaArtG8vkNjTyk=; b=tcOyVEzCAJV8uF67Ty4ma06m7QH2UXU6OiMAvw5CJAnRnl53bngOc+B5UHAviDXcvG 8Sycq2ANMMZJklSNID7lNipIVNxS+ImmLTX+QkB5f0WGKBGMhguzAM4EGybXo8F5FNGV dJUoUX6xFJMs1/TrZwc9jN03KtvTKVzMu/5O2yhLnpGI6B1xtktpmt8LR1QtdYfk/nx1 KTd8ImuWWYxOQNcgJt5gI3u3y0O3jXj6GjrG/b7wUSZ8CMhkl3te/ZUYErU423wpQWQI WT0ZPXjFeuBulJXzuvmTle+0arDj3ad+hBysrs/Vk9fA473zQvqIyCDfa3/BVD1Lm+mw JM9g==