Re: [radext] WGLC for draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-09

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Wed, 15 January 2014 09:24 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, "radext@ietf.org" <radext@ietf.org>, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter@restena.lu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:23:52 +0000
Cc: "radext-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <radext-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [radext] WGLC for draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-09

I can live with the answer on "aaa" even if I usually prefer to be self-explicit rather than resorting to deductive skills... that someone may not have :-)

Ok with your conclusion on auth-acc service tag.

Thank you for the discussion.

Regards,

Lionel

Envoyé depuis mon Sony Xperia SP d'Orange

Thank you.