[radext] Fwd: Feedback solicited: Acct-Session-Id, Acct-Multi-Session-Id, Accounting-On/Off and Subsystem-On/Off

Nick Lowe <nick.lowe@lugatech.com> Tue, 06 October 2015 20:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+IewuMA2HJT/E45PHZ5hqEcSncyvj+kvWCyZRJYRNPk=; b=WbvMKj6Om4fOpeXCa2vPyQHQR/Si+NaPwhU9HPQC8UNDzSKKPJNesIrujGJBc2Hyic jBu6jHKO3lZd28EysgPksAkXGk5uhS98Gafn/y/cyhUfmn4huPOAYHj8iZusxCQTPDLe s+PprYlF1JuXj63BY02TD5zksS/YSpFpO7vtSY7pNSjG8tINzeOyDEV/UG4mwQSIvqcz 3H77voUQTeyDeIqyyi52wMb22RH+VOXly/Gi5TDQv+6XqE7Vkr1ee5gXNEPcC+5JNQ0A qVgZXo83RmomjRfTWXCGZCz0DXgT0pdRVhSMCoB65eXFEhJyTFXPjpi3eGFjk552mzuM 4VVQ==