Re: [RAI] How to exchange metadata about the media streams established with a SIP session

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 28 February 2012 15:36 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:36:17 -0600
From: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>
To: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
Cc: rai@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [RAI] How to exchange metadata about the media streams established with a SIP session

There is additional detail (and drafts) on the signaling options for CLUE
being discussed in these email threads:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg01076.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg01089.html
So, if anyone chooses to contribute to the discussion in CLUE, this email
discussion is a good place to start.

I also think the problem spaces are different enough that having a common
mechanism should not be required (or expected).

Mary.
CLUE WG co-chair