Re: [RAI] How to exchange metadata about the media streams established with a SIP session

"Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Tue, 28 February 2012 11:49 UTC

From: "Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com>
To: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>, "rai@ietf.org" <rai@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:49:10 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.70.54.67]
Subject: Re: [RAI] How to exchange metadata about the media streams established with a SIP session

Hi all,

Just adding more information about SIPREC protocol, "SIPREC Metadata is transported in the body of INVITE or UPDATE or RE-INVITE or any SIP message with SDP from Session recording client (SRC) to Session Recording Server(SRS). Metadata request from SRS is a separate UPDATE transaction and SRC replies metadata in the subsequent transaction using RE-INVITE or UPDATE."

Thanks
Partha