Re: [RAI] How to exchange metadata about the media streams established with a SIP session

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 23 April 2012 17:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=2357; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335202145; x=1336411745; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=GdTV474zR9rZR/k0ThSWYdPvzfZOWnhP0SQFGH4oZzM=; b=JiNKeZgELH2YIj2xkdJ0lLRUEc4C4cj+O4ZY82c9CcjQr2YC46sV5aOq teob1tdH8aeq+1lw6FtnBNH9iih1QaI3nHkgBO5zaBE+6+p5VUlpKuWMa D3LuhQDaZ4hcozxLh2KVVSZIYxMbpsxbP5heLNIj5varYninQ4kmKZ8kU E=;