Re: [RAI] RAI processes for handling work effectively

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 18 July 2013 13:55 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 09:55:50 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: rai@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1374155751; bh=rMV84NXl8TSMyYpuBrxkqM7mWumcOsf+8ge9ob4svJ4=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=HN+NAsluu7rZytFOk3/Go39gfVheRmxxmo3NiUF2RPnxS6j7M/KXaWlP/gA2dxDb1 ds+V8ZmCIJ5OI1SlOAZz6GuR6nM3mJ8gdF4qty5xneGYzbQp/4wi1Y+TmoUUVPTN/3 N1yo9OEtIBNSuYhYRAtVBw91Vgxv8/PygN8c/NYTRwUr0nD2Ax75wwyDb3N+BOXezM dsHATI1M5MRvBVxmBxwStKTiPQX4i22+LYVxccFDzH/rONoUNft9FoqNFFVs4iCVik EjNXk8r014qwAbFPDW8oUttBWFCDkxqHcVue9UC8sRjtb1jRt3vX9IBLh8zDSOzoNv Olz6zupaRPfRA==