Re: [Rats] Android comments on EAT draft

Giridhar Mandyam <mandyam@qti.qualcomm.com> Sat, 06 July 2019 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1562421894; x=1593957894; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Uw0VralnqQVzZZXYZvFbHRT4rqXj3tdBDOd0tve0Nho=; b=bmaz9xKo35HvMvs2FBuWZPuDTCvXwiXKW8HBLFJe3XjvGxPA25FgLDKO lG+kZLdyFjHMIeDN6OGJOa1HHlW5xceR2SXmWr76rTjLUUcpLDNvE/qCl oN39TJkaUqEz4Ydv7xFzzZnYylN7trXIX+Q9xlhYnXjsYIroR9G3/Msku Y=;