Re: [Rats] Android comments on EAT draft

Shawn Willden <swillden@google.com> Thu, 16 May 2019 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Lh9YmrOkckTEcN98Lt5KgzOybDuEnYt/MdITrVPQu9g=; b=Qy8sgyrACBXpKNu6pK0QGbrzfGZ1/AIDMY+HqXFRsszWUrX2fmUgptPZk+i/GLmbZ2 0NlaKP+a8E7jW4pdm8GJMkc5fIVpSNx14iPF/dbwr1mUyXpy1b0beHAAACy3E+Gnx2sb s8+Kw0rLy/RyJ7n79/cwBhm7s3ZLS1vDZgPz8AGyMEJ53FCSCg+dke/8r4lOru9313Pz 3+47xFlVae8K1tQD0YUfUDEtDlR4bl4MXHR1bLhu7V1NPofVrve54uz6T0e8XD65dIUb SqVmPOSE5cNcDNmzT5/u0Kj7/jROKgKqzdmjsePAGBubVGgrlwrCrE75Zam8mxg5PU/5 XzDg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Lh9YmrOkckTEcN98Lt5KgzOybDuEnYt/MdITrVPQu9g=; b=c6QSmtNE57k/TqM+JLWkXaZfygrIxuGOjxUcEvQNa7xxVF4xlT7WHKc0wJMVnZ6IAn J8pHkXN50Hc0waxv4ogydwx4ZSUi2qfk14Bu8BgyhwLAEmDohQRn8rnnClBoszx1lVUk Tp9euf3ID0CMsaxyLw+pVVIIiM1409fR8NioOSeC+9tQxCc1rt+WoqzhoGUTSwHykaNv k4yK0bIW1BngeGNoAGMCLqGRnTVsbbyR3p9RS5TGlMj62uFKgkiKsn14MsBbcx81iTuX OAQ1ZberU3IDdevQ3uNCAgrd5CO+DW1FzYx+hXZU7y3T05uK676gPPWwk55zpZPQAsbU SskA==