Re: [regext] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-regext-org-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 25 October 2018 11:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fK1RBHOd3r2px8giVsW4T2Y3v73zaJjN3cLTHaUmJE8=; b=jm1rU1PWPkVNWTrseDPpp+qB9j8+PrAx1d0vnkORQx23vpz1pnJs2zTglf4yWSpygg 2Nsi2ZtmTzYAba/8kB6VH/1BMRigUEmWhgepHyRsAawuk+2yv6nWY8742KVwJNzMIN70 qiqtkZHfzersW/u9ZsJMWQUH+s9n8a7Yi/ZxcMTwOUFoJ0dbiY7RyPUP8aj5X3oKS424 k7MkYYjhmu3zCoJ4y3OlnYfpvQzaZWTpsAXpn69vCqXb5L3MhAmLVe+gLyCSZQ1XXbgu JBfUDC9Kj3deVCGDjWWsLAVITblZ/UVfY0BAijLTVwRqx32RncHa4n5BPDE+eDJ3hsd8 o8Fw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fK1RBHOd3r2px8giVsW4T2Y3v73zaJjN3cLTHaUmJE8=; b=hkjbxGW9BNi6V+Ot5iNKkO7e2wKN0hGpneZYRAUIl4nLkwEvpcJ6tIPylM28KNFJP8 K0KLox3TdGpeZtojWbOlt5PIdM3v/CZ53tc0fggh6BCMqUAVDEo4mvrEShlq90jpyepv ziNmMubc7AiJ/kmn4kCePVMtLXtqt1Rl+3QStHk0RNxPZN/ML1E/s0vwu3WPsI1Gb45/ CYeZhmPYZVERLTrLOmz6vs553GRNP4GKPacuM51W997RgaI+16WckWSA88jswq4oRk4V PLLQ/atviswyM/jXvA8I8v/mIXwan4qgw8+kSq/pHZvNB89ZsHQxinw8cv+CmR1l9hYs 4xTg==