Re: [regext] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-regext-org-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Gould, James" <jgould@verisign.com> Wed, 07 November 2018 11:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=78306; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1541590265; h=from:to:cc:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version:subject; bh=sQdCDEIavUtnMSnX0dLzrI5SR65jPH3S/DLZFzcLSeE=; b=fDVwSf+bYxAmYg67y83tjMR3ImMjbjjwWdZ8nptZHSYi/xBS8m0Mbm+r BlXt6cWO3vT7Oi0pmflCsDzupih5n6L4zkyB+7nba2mlLpugV5OEErt7A nc6GM0RyNth+Di9Q61qyDe0cAov3kxzNMvwvoJjOec2SKLbXQKG1d5KJ3 C89h+lKhny5OoZ0m+sdJ2fMyOU0XTKxPMdMmyfaVVV0tTVs/Ec3KKsuum FihwoXEU/SkoRYPz+bbmuFPnuSTz6IMUN00YYdv29a5mRyIJWHlbDVaPB 1qRwXbHt3UtvNmpWDvwqHQFhhp/FTKAwiiUH/oInAADZo41glWyDQUCIG g==;
X-IPAS-Result: A2EzAAASzOJb/zGZrQphAxoBAQEBAQIBAQEBBwIBAQEBgWWBDoFcgSkKg26WIYMEhX+OQYErFyQIAQMBIwuEPgIXg3A4FgEDAQEBAQEBAgEBAoEFDII2IhJLLwkBBQEBAQEBAQEBASQBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEIAggHGC8BARgBAQEBAgEFARQJAggBSwULAgEIEQMBAgYBAQEYAQIEAwICAgUQAQkFDBQJCAIEAQ0EAQYIgxMBgWkDDReoOYEuhC0Bg1cNggoPjA+BQj6BEScfgkyCVoFwIAItCQEVCAmCPTGCJgKJDySBR4NtgVuEUoNzgWWEACcuAwYChggBZIZ5g0KBV0yENYoQh2aBaoNJgQSJIwIEAgQFAhSBWoF3cBVlAYJBCYIeFxKDOIRZhXlyAQwkiiwHgSeBHwEB