Re: [regext] Minutes for meeting at IETF95 in Buenos Aires

Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl> Wed, 06 April 2016 12:34 UTC

From: Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 14:34:28 +0200
To: Alexander Mayrhofer <alexander.mayrhofer@nic.at>
Cc: "regext@ietf.org" <regext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [regext] Minutes for meeting at IETF95 in Buenos Aires

Alexander,

During our previous meeting and our rechartering discussion on the mailinglist, the WG has decided to adopt all the documents that were accepted as milestones in our new charter all at once.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/eppext/current/msg00858.html

My fellow co-chair Jim will reach out to all authors of these documents and will request them to submit a new version that reflects the adoption by the working group.
Because of the cut-off date for documents and our late rechartering Jim didn’t get around to that prior to this meeting, but he will do so shortly after.

- --
Antoin Verschuren

Tweevoren 6, 5672 SB Nuenen, NL
M: +31 6 37682392