Re: [regext] Using RDAP as a Domain Availability Service

Keith Gaughan <keith@blacknight.com> Fri, 16 December 2016 19:44 UTC

References: <CAAQiQRcH6d23hT5aFYUve1LC+NhijpHwOvW+26G5wJw=gHoUuA@mail.gmail.com> <2BE5CDC1-0073-4DAF-8041-C067C51A6323@nic.br> <CAAQiQRfEevtotMK8-95ZYOeRW6KKrkOEjM7tdPOPas=1u3WZwg@mail.gmail.com> <ace46965-96b9-ec90-e62b-80320f56eb77@blacknight.com> <CAAQiQRdczyHVvO3Zmt2e+ENGnOOz51rPfNSbAKGAP3nZSTn+AQ@mail.gmail.com> <2260588c-b2c4-34c4-c2ee-721724fd8bfe@blacknight.com> <CAAQiQRc8F7mQim8L57PExCyT2kmE5a5uhorqZ3RJsdrRf6toeQ@mail.gmail.com>