Re: [Roll] using the flow label instead of hop by hop

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 25 October 2012 06:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7789; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351148000; x=1352357600; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=0rrCeYK8D+F/8/G8mS+j8+AMcBnA/NhfjDVLhYh3RYg=; b=KFgTyu6YzgzohvPI4IWJ12mgIXg18vICSMpSlQKpvJvFB5juYYLV8M5T DS9aQVYR+nqTfcyAGQad3VSbMv+AzxYK8xYxcwpWuSY7R0nx5EOHuZRCN glMlgjuffyqFAUiQogv1HvPii9NGnY84qe/jH/E9jr/sQzcF3Z5LVuVuP w=;