Re: [Roll] using the flow label instead of hop by hop

Owen Kirby <osk@exegin.com> Fri, 19 October 2012 18:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=x7kXN8a8Za4718bKgnb651oQ8b81WiBCTqRDdafvVhU=; b=QFAaP+MnvishlmLlGElhdfGFjRpvVd+EwMEWpiYWCJG3E8o1jFAzyiHk6+9jygNNOn svBgnCUHuFKhrc4e2uUjs8xpq0izRjGnlTbjglCc58u0fvwfkciDFDEklmcSfQc83JV/ RNrMNk5Ynh7SY+df6WUbGDKZZTql3e/h161YsOfcNUpLDZY3G0k6x5okfwy/JNPQcIZp 0LJYk9mVkh4Xy9937dr/yhufp1XUwglBlUPIheA4gntaJfRxaT+ChR0i0LgQwGxZbxU3 kNGLfxN/fswC3FbidOMVFNiI8cEN/iSwd+c1kVdy00bcobldKa4rMWHSfvwSDH0ohRHf nKgg==