Re: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-02.txt

"Jonathan Hui (johui)" <johui@cisco.com> Fri, 19 October 2012 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3768; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1350667913; x=1351877513; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=t1N5MJTzPkXmylOl1MFX6vjF9dJg9YJQ6e4jX30OLSI=; b=QoVb50H83Z46p5iU5lOnF6sy3XkEy7G83+35+YMPl0crvnqsWWDUERv9 hww50Efg22cS7Jy4oDD7YJR+53sRyuqC2vFJolu7FPzZKcDbjTwAVzM8f v7Af6E6q34NBJkPmRmYcjYpZmIUkPgcBQNrRWT5H+RWEVvqQK2xtHlMc0 M=;