Re: [Roll] using the flow label instead of hop by hop

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 19 October 2012 07:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=u1vYf3ArIG0t3u9lCm/Xnl16p6sk9DCsSvByZfbb5wA=; b=fi0QQhlzEWk/P4lb5twMKUMmHs4WG3/VRdlV3sFY/4jxPMujZaPjSbNMXM7nyCIva6 AJ6mzfI+ItSdJPcxrzML8Bra0UsFR1fFvNwQRTwWxfKgVxjk+BwvUvO29MWqpxhCABB7 x09qqSPwxwWtu5aAwptgASy8N6AV20tK1kQW92hB/jqxVFmJpQhMvaVNNizLMIX+3+re CK/O/dUWblJEGk9+10Ge8OfcZJt+31PPVnhMmPf1MNs7Yx6ljILLIkbem9mwsgiJcF8q Nw+I2U+C9kIf+mL2fQlanmBiSnqNSTorRGW+URjzK4gmaHYH1xQKq+9Sa7xmBDCdzEqH v+Dg==