Re: [Roll] Intend for draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability

Joydeep Tripathi <jt369@drexel.edu> Tue, 07 January 2014 02:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OWfCAI2uAqbqF9krd/seKEHxPsdAjoapsND6lao+two=; b=mlW+TIAGaod9AejoisWcZMArR8Ef1nFuKCMw2+jL1rN/nIlBuxiQPSfS2QwNGwQZHO j9mnL0F7XT7P3aUAuBrXZoZi+XvWwn0hXyI9DjM442lXrhjH2wL889XdqxN/Pgt4IJ6d JTd+IHY9jvBTA61F62Ca9tXwrSz6w6pCH2N+NQ7KMr+N1VV4jgQ1aXGhQ7BmrsIksS/j XKVuRbiEoG/8uCTCyx7XQopkhBMN8DEJiLEVPpl5wwMUB5kO5XG9ZuatPA7GDbkVAyEG Udvkye5AcEh06sVVwxMAdoUcuN5Ggy3i8WZMa6TC2Tw5KTQkBXAdBjUVyDugh37Zcck9 93cg==