Re: [Roll] RPL Status

JP Vasseur <jpv@cisco.com> Fri, 21 May 2010 16:28 UTC

From: JP Vasseur <jpv@cisco.com>
To: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:37:14 +0200
Cc: roll@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Roll] RPL Status

Hi Alex,

Few comments. Last calling the base specification does not imply by
all means that the work is complete,
we have other items in our charter, could be re-chartered according to
the WG's feed-back, etc ...
We were referring to the base RPL specification and for that we have a
ticket opened that helps
us track that the base specification meets the requirements spelled
out in the four requirements
document. For the record, I'll resend the document, that will be
updated after each revision of RPL.
As pointed out by Phil, if we can move forward with P2P I-D that'd be
great.

Thanks.

JP and David.