Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao review

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 01 October 2018 05:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ayYCaizBEjKPWc8abTQb32NqSyslU4bw3Wz8x1l4zEU=; b=WgmwhZQoCJcW1jSVbbC+xy2SAevVYaAOawBRjmQrZQt1Da/3Nostu5QdsCx5MC48KB dJ7Aow2P7PaoQzakoPsIjdKwh3gLcC4ZFeD1CAJ+K9TolGOkySpgupOzIf0RlJVtUWWm fuGpqycs7q1UTXw1QMfe4BvX3XkpxoMpYjCVeaJUbWJLoHEByqpISy5DVy/MetQxG8N6 4QCiRZhU1JCEzbhE3s5yZlTpnqsKwrrriskMNNi0ohbtIOM3z6LCgCBPXp+MfkO82EHG tZQP86PAxauSQFDrqR6hV6MLZVzuK1yk82RvbtECb93vYydmwDgKacSQDUtjzaeJmTtB wxLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ayYCaizBEjKPWc8abTQb32NqSyslU4bw3Wz8x1l4zEU=; b=KywDGc+gpEbxoj3F9ROIxwuS8rmrRpV/QW4BeWqfGXvHL59wWVjBoIgIL52y0neMFh XxuGzxW1odhAZ/dgp1OJZzIxqEjgYnfUAHWobsOg2Moh+T40SJkrRVc+yrO1Kf6Z4ylC 3U6quQOgsl7zTTa5l5MCC7P0gof0g+0khbI/qhmgW37cC0xhBmzi+e9bIJ7ZxqDsQodc 1weIUiT9mqUOKo5dEa4cp9yY0XkvaK/sEmE55HnuYQoAdoBI5rh/tq3oXoeIbJ5ZmORz ccBZpS1+EkWA65/sTlplJEL3ntUUanCBO6NKpzYQ+dOkFQ7I0HBL8cQJfaRYXAHvP4uF HSNA==