Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao review

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 27 September 2018 08:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T1HYXqcaP+Qbd1CK1yVmkMRIvasHXFSq8oyn3Hxsg+Q=; b=AAFkzNe0S9RpGlyubxYcXkFU4/ZpdV4p22y+SbaSfdVin1Whrgue/qupWoxiJcg5Yf 1ZH+MrQeMhQEz203gfKd2EVOQIIJfEugydCShjJFAhQLdXGEwn6YAkf/1LzaJvlvsP0K BCbe2EEJyPtXHkcluogKqQ4jhZZkgQoLozzzTUPcJOeGnTUL1+BHIhIZCrh8i/qBLttl 89DyqH1P3wI7pNjRqrz6IitALryC+Ua5spl2WKfcBEHj+X/09jvGA/+pyPtmuxPXlwxC mI7JNpXVdKcNJKUqvyLHWZqdcI9qeUY0XajuGbKoayiooAe/Munh1Jhio8Z0LgGPZtLi I9Dg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T1HYXqcaP+Qbd1CK1yVmkMRIvasHXFSq8oyn3Hxsg+Q=; b=R97yc1/Yqa7Lb9dlVuNXBYHUNAWiTBiyXrHZZ0cC5rXVvDjkpmXj4d0gypDF+x+Gyc zTDWQhX4xIEq55vv4kbIBaZCcECA7Np8i3xdwR391grcBCnYKxJC0FDYtxLuzdHA6y9w gMfQYQybXiBldpQMy7YVwgoWjZUWrbkNO0ttUrmhlW+uEXrdKZN9WaILgk/Uio/2HJ2N gV/yJe4DKkN0kDm9FtHJ6rZ9APul/CQJrw5KBxpSgu01XGnMz5WtsCsdcChtcmJqs0eu 81Eo3BaVUqw9L70MWOHE29N2tGiW4J0wVJLDwn8EiBSmxrscbon6nQWonOg4481QJI1u 18SA==