Re: [rtcweb] Review request for RTCWeb standard signaling protocol

Tim Panton <tim@phonefromhere.com> Wed, 19 October 2011 10:51 UTC

From: Tim Panton <tim@phonefromhere.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:51:00 +0100
References: <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F1367@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <665A16AB-AAD8-42B3-AC17-7E629EA2DE35@phonefromhere.com> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF5115992E@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <CALiegfmrncjsLVSiWk0tEgzwB00YaBGiqj0SDf9JTm9p1ZNoVA@mail.gmail.com> <0950F0E1-6E4B-407F-9563-654AFE79F64B@ag-projects.com> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF51159994@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <1F2A2C70609D9E41844A2126145FC09804004302@HKGMBOXPRD22.polycom.com> <033458F56EC2A64E8D2D7B759FA3E7E703DBF614@sonusmail04.sonusnet.com> <8486C8728176924BAF5BDB2F7D7EEDDF3E091D13@ucolhp4d.easf.csd.disa.mil> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF511599F3@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <CALiegfnyfrBHATQ3WThT7F_fpXePN8PFYW_MJMwK-6QUjzkknA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMBa7RNzT3y_s+PgHZr9DTz-49WC8aEqmmZLt-eEYkBFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <37796D08-7A24-478B-8157-052FFB2E3945@acmepacket.com> <CA+9kkMATLaKpZzbNQeS8XMbqkViyeY=w6qx4S-txJr5A=D9s=w@mail.gmail.com> <4E9E7F9F.1020503@jesup.org>