Re: [rtcweb] Working group last call for draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 18 December 2015 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=H6tuUz5zFRgNQgc2pnpfFYG0onE29aGNSo2LSIStMrc=; b=jzrZAHNb7acT0BZLsizOn0MxHZhPe3V7UEfNMTYTRdBeZKOewg6FOdy7/4DaLuhO8V lTZb8s+wz/oNfSLzy4qxwxSF7UA/8kktGH37MAuojyriLviyYuZGG4+BOFTgUlWfdK6r cJF8OtmYnypHlDIVkoXac+Nesl9qsFbu8RsGgHCYEY9b5wjObHYTm43FVmqjmTWfKEWi 2CcX0/UPiDMVXk63i0Wp0UswDdbxdqEA74D25htjiNKDiRfIgIDdRGQncKnY2hndQOR5 H8rcf8Hnljpo2toyMhi0HfzOZlJpP3if8coTyX6WOFkeJsRfhwFVN/92jfO8JyV86DSQ ozWw==
References: <CA+9kkMDAL1mKqt7cTRmU4YqX2S5QN4RKn2cfbPaBeDgx=yiN0Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxtvhaqx=H10=fUiGAjvnGAb_g89p2TZT9iNEg2F9k+6FA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMApyK4YPaWbQATy9zGfCOd3Dyfr8cY2amODgFE4XQCA=A@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxtDGUv3akJTe6ZRYNhQN=SMY_R+GeV_Kg67Y6EYq+aV=A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMCvAcxnc=QdGvTm3=VNOQ3TtO+d8PfbfVA8sLeEA6rRqg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxtu-dsahdwL7t7Br34V-guqKmsdTsztOK_8sSsvWYsF=g@mail.gmail.com>