Re: [rtcweb] Remote recording - RTC-Web client acting as SIPREC session recording client

Dan York <dyork@voxeo.com> Tue, 23 August 2011 15:48 UTC

From: Dan York <dyork@voxeo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:49:19 -0400
To: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
Cc: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Remote recording - RTC-Web client acting as SIPREC session recording client

John,

You're welcome... and I agree with you and Paul on the need to have the discussion and to consciously make a choice as to whether to include or not include some functionality.   I also appreciate that you took the time to draft up text for requirements to add to the use cases... it was seeing that new requirement text that made me start violently twitching here in my home office and lured me out of lurking on the list.  :-)

Dan

P.S. And I agree with your point below.