Re: [rtcweb] [MMUSIC] Proposed Agenda for Interim

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 04 January 2013 02:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5071; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1357265032; x=1358474632; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=qVSRLUGGndTkzfigXqbFS/Hh7ijRMs+pJh0mGaPkfeU=; b=FQ+C0Tpedurwmr+epotNy5DivhBeredBLO3pHTfVwVJNroMXNtX6S4hV yge6oNiGFvvcCsNP+ILTM8mJGAgKJddObtqvJpEaOSBWUZ2YLJ3yN1/Sr vGHpG92ahmeCVRi413cDKm1EOMiptf2emzrMI9BwAjECvyUisHVUy9z3X E=;