Re: [rtcweb] Time allocation for video discussion (Re: Proposed Agenda For WG Meetings)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 21 February 2013 15:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=G+a/Vk7Mbau5MBSWkj5SC6BDAEmsjUOAANpw0rtIpjw=; b=CHf3OCRCrHZJ3Mx+sWZjM7OoPkx9O7cyHTalTECmHzxHPlwwm3LtQfqeexeBRzmWI8 WpSuL5nQynSPOk5vHb+ST01znmn/s/Dg/7RW2AKFkoC2LBa1TAp8grGh7SWcJnSiV6/u vyyP3gAermiLpC3gym6YR9LNaulQbgdHtOFYYalwVt3U2JZ28+YcE5a5FQ4+f8+8vk4A ieVcnrGKEQNumnJSV+LKeeTwiS/XUUrxJA1mLZMeCLNAdUyJNLx1k0XlcEjZAS5LNvy5 Q4b9DWNk3QvZvLHzUadLNKX3u7kzDPIrzqNF+YSrgDXJsHNrZDepdBnyE2jE6G/u1rE0 yrig==