Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Video Selection Process

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Fri, 22 November 2013 17:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=79p60v5xnfsONenyqh/rI+5r9GeSC/uF3hpgvhAhh8M=; b=SaWujiaaNYnJR1FiqlZ4tXTNFGYZ2XZmOcHA1TuPBUNi8eJlL5beU+ukEStVu5UIOY 5sCUpBk06Na9TCEnYyy592jtzN7mT8YPBCon2gfMv2+JQo/ypFEipUBCtq2ubUQ5FHa5 481mJ6ggyC4iskmCInlFhP6e7xjiKSITkNEETWQEd3UKdtWMrs1lhRvrGsbHTI65HUKm MPfcmHsCLEDX/5AK8NigIqNXGIpQjZvcI7eao/Pjz79s0np8aMppJ4EjUsrxDnjcbzIQ /34FNvZSLgvcS+NnfqecGzrCp7cKrG7IV3H+UGVRIcldZdQZibBA2W2lL8H2p1lxx6aJ I8rw==