Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Video Selection Process

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> Fri, 22 November 2013 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2CyxzvWf3QuOXwGDz2OihVdr4kS3M+iH1zzQBjMFouo=; b=ZX8qnkfQ6bE7Ck3xt6zMJbkRpotddhg2Gq78YJxRJ4rST8qcH+bs4oGTGAozk8gWKl 45Lye/E6VJS4jBn8lTBtTf91azNYs3SVlwha/PMfOvbaMGJtLch4wMOtTzThJGHonMRT W1//kkcFsakK1ywjjhJa9Y1KU3oPU2GVcmFr0L1ZRq+nMGGsH/iDQt1Wz+ClrNi/kFeg SkgdC9EFgRF21X5t4cGoOYtqPzip7JDeiVp6ep4r9WBvfkaMvTw5yORhIbuUYmduFdCf 7eLUkJN0qp/eh4TLVi2vlbd0BoVQfEVAlFei2ur0qNYlBHCIIRopPMXInY5eUM7a5J/K 9KKw==