Re: [rtcweb] JSEP-04: Some comments on Section 5.2.1. and 5.2.2 (19th september)

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Fri, 27 September 2013 18:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=8YJSS5rWHQoNjlfDYbixwElHTYijM8wfWikJQ5NAZJM=; b=dAXOkhSHqrbCYrMVbZS83lgh6/VTGaJmutoeH9jxUl2t3p1meGAuWTkGKdj+Ve+gae jR13MihnHyhM8v1dbdN8CVNz7EWsu/62V9Wi0/wo/pTLpro76OCVHsxnLwRwcBLs5fVM y2RmxEkesSsJr2ZIl6+OeFWEzq5by8dq5mu9XfK1oto8tG3cudKrmbRwWbWzHAvVjce4 wmDSlpBJJkZdeXtJp7WVIn7viZqP4ei8IVabeQlLrnIm++QWN2+rc0naoyYQSQ/lxOMM +BgeneGHdSdaXpiJIkwpbWhog988RKXWiplE6xgYw6bN3M2/hAGEPofjVQmjItjQeslh YZjg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=8YJSS5rWHQoNjlfDYbixwElHTYijM8wfWikJQ5NAZJM=; b=YEfStCneWIHILgjupwiBN68165PzgyKTvmbvktVT4elLx7ujeHm28Agh6ZTuXcpDtq 9Iel3zjGQRY/b432AIFTnJI70u1TVGmUy34TbH6OAYeHrLjwwoNWIfjBljPjIC0AGeFH 8Ww6LSmghn1VRMbPtfN2KrcQqXGd49pA0zH0BZgeQuxKV14ltGE8EC6Cm6hfKVTW5E4K eVrKiSF2h+RmM1d+k5/imvI5JsP+x3QEEPuAuG7nwderSUYx5jjCcB94GkEZSz+KWFwA bG0QuSJqis5P+39Sbwm03pGDfhFNl8xLa1SlxWQj8AafTsPhOaX7SkYOJubI348/qn9K wSMA==