Re: draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-08

Nitin Bahadur <nitinb@juniper.net> Tue, 02 November 2010 06:35 UTC

From: Nitin Bahadur <nitinb@juniper.net>
To: "Palanivelan A (apvelan)" <apvelan@cisco.com>, Dave Katz <dkatz@juniper.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 23:33:45 -0700
Subject: Re: draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-08
user-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/13.4.0.100208
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: rtg-bfd WG <rtg-bfd@ietf.org>

Can u solve the first problem by bringing the BFD session administratively
down on the router that is restarting? On an admin down, the remote peer
should not affect the BFD clients...and the sessions also won't time out.

Thanks
Nitin