RE: draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-08

"Palanivelan A (apvelan)" <apvelan@cisco.com> Tue, 02 November 2010 05:04 UTC

Subject: RE: draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-08
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 10:34:12 +0530
References: <FB649DA20153634794BEBBAB504DA1AD4506130D74@EMBX02-BNG.jnpr.net> <C2E157D9-DB69-43D8-BB86-E148A93BA9EE@juniper.net> <D4A66B38FC6C6E4F820A2470AEEA5CED02D587DF@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com> <624AA73F-B922-45D4-B934-1BFD9F9E629D@juniper.net> <AANLkTik2gL3Cd3jwcifCaQRmrWRWhYSZLoYuPLkb7=tv@mail.gmail.com> <C00F7E81-49DF-4515-85AF-47ED6A0ECB2D@juniper.net> <D4A66B38FC6C6E4F820A2470AEEA5CED02D589FE@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com> <C789A153-C01A-4D46-9915-D6A01D9EE3E9@juniper.net>