Re: BFD stability follow-up from IETF-91

Manav Bhatia <manavbhatia@gmail.com> Thu, 27 November 2014 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fPoaM1rd+x7F2qK8Y757pKlkG0NXM7kS0GvywrS+i6Y=; b=qbsBYzkKVqh7TKqheGxTSgNDlQFrlgUQVZtDq0O08kMX+Yni7Q8dHLl4PcTLDZ9/y8 XBnO4E1gG3+uN1eMFsaO30EeGOEyPBpi/Jy7K15/498eWXD1oqFLZjdO/FlRd481icqf pU2lRPzKfj1hs+ZgA2u8NsTzVdeuZ8wXKtn6NyrQhy6ye1vOlpT9S80YMxGrt4nPydcf wLxoHeh7FmBoeKPuksNlhcMKv+8yesRLs+CWxCYRv8OkzpWpVxiyHgPbtCO8F7A9efPW rTRxFd92Rgfr0PNxHQmMgYPtrgdcrXf7b8ubPimphALeywPpLuCUpmMPYymXEOMdAd9N imag==
References: <20141126001931.GJ20330@pfrc> <CAG1kdoghcA=xSaXmkr68qduH2t8oC=-ZazoQztj8JK12SazKsw@mail.gmail.com> <20141126005023981392.0c488535@sniff.de> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE28B2D9A97@SZXEMA510-MBX.china.huawei.com> <20141126094242449051.c8abfe39@sniff.de> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE28B2DB0BD@SZXEMA510-MBX.china.huawei.com> <315041E4211CB84E86EF7C25A2AB583D3476B1C0@xmb-rcd-x15.cisco.com>