Re: [Apn] A new draft on APN for your review, thank you!

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 19 January 2021 00:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=iSkcHav/S0CUt8BNgovLHDZael2SkJRxkdh/XN6x4xg=; b=VspiqPrI9VRSmkMPBHsgskv7HnuSWEjpaNHepCkoTZJ2T7nIS5x4iYB91H3+QvB3DW ApAiFZC5IYv4BXqvUnWv4LxmkwspiXf5vcHySVI/XlsBtpLI+xoLsbXeaZqvdEgdpwFW 85OJS8PBXEpfrU+nAkvUpqVN0LEjQbVcU8ZnVW2mbL0qFbYvaqc7jCE+igWqomH5GoN/ yjUI0W2fnxz6h8munJLmEcZOgTOR72MoGAKIOXu1r8zVoZf5fActsrfm6/TTBfqRrrsS 3rOxMtSQugUEPp/hQLbYwuPRdZK4nFBHDuOGnDUMidjXaas73wzLWyHSJFB0nDkwilo0 sG1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iSkcHav/S0CUt8BNgovLHDZael2SkJRxkdh/XN6x4xg=; b=eQo7fKA8dOypmJHi4wzAXMyfnkG+ywO1wN3AwNIzDhdubtjtctWBiBxr/dhCqhzHO5 /xiMmU4OSkACiVVOeBem/AbPbaCTSETa0LVW0yNakFP6BLfm6fmAJe1M7jMB5a1RJdEA Cwf6uyrRErajhKqMU/vZQSpobacQuHcrL197akxENeW1SDneYtxhl42jUK611Ka5eFxq zIFncLvY5T36SLGab5DSYiCNp1gacRSUMnPX7TXMxf03IxmDQjgM/g+eD0K7SzN6HZtt YmR19jAuJTGApReX1W0ebH3mDrEAlVqsIZmun4JPKeK5ZKMVWWLcDGFaJZxTHTAL9dsM 6D1Q==