Re: Discussion on draft-mjsraman-rtgwg-inter-as-psp-03

Balaji venkat Venkataswami <balajivenkat299@gmail.com> Tue, 28 August 2012 19:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=1jDaTF5sM0V4br9xlWlvzBUyTJsvy+oqfqvu9NzRLKI=; b=pr5MBvhT9HbbQhAfAwIejDRGYCS845afcjit3pycgACQmdRZhB5mVa7baKIQbLuB3j D8QdxcYAnh3AGA4mzzcgNxob2N68RPCR6V9SA4GHl2XP1WTZEzRBB4vDdaTpRCXvu0ZJ BS7a6xOmne8uApoMg8s88AGIWGNBjkeHkmreGycmK1evp/iBhzt5+E3FRIUU+AzVHGWj C9XQNpa0e6B/42/v9/ulaRyCLDoVlfrfKL+hlupRwru+D8YCTJUGivpUSVucMTKotLuW q2v4AskxXEqsGPCt9lR2hb0OP2MZj099rWkaT1n7BwwO5c2FaFkjGHnFkmHmFoE92We0 X08Q==