RE: I-D Action: draft-retana-rtgwg-eacp-01.txt

Mingui Zhang <zhangmingui@huawei.com> Fri, 29 March 2013 08:34 UTC

From: Mingui Zhang <zhangmingui@huawei.com>
To: "curtis@occnc.com" <curtis@occnc.com>
Subject: RE: I-D Action: draft-retana-rtgwg-eacp-01.txt
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:33:37 +0000
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: B8nR Cxv8 EWkm HPig LVlh MN7r MW3L NCmn OM+r OPxd OuQX P3pF RqpQ VWOh XDcb XaBx; 2; YwB1AHIAdABpAHMAQABvAGMAYwBuAGMALgBjAG8AbQA7AHIAdABnAHcAZwBAAGkAZQB0AGYALgBvAHIAZwA=; Sosha1_v1; 7; {0E2A577B-7E7D-4044-90FF-0ED09C8B86DB}; egBoAGEAbgBnAG0AaQBuAGcAdQBpAEAAaAB1AGEAdwBlAGkALgBjAG8AbQA=; Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:33:31 GMT; UgBFADoAIABJAC0ARAAgAEEAYwB0AGkAbwBuADoAIABkAHIAYQBmAHQALQByAGUAdABhAG4AYQAtAHIAdABnAHcAZwAtAGUAYQBjAHAALQAwADEALgB0AHgAdAA=
x-cr-puzzleid: {0E2A577B-7E7D-4044-90FF-0ED09C8B86DB}
x-originating-ip: [10.111.102.175]