Re: [saag] RADIUS is deprecating MD5

Jan-Frederik Rieckers <rieckers@uni-bremen.de> Sun, 31 March 2024 12:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=uni-bremen.de; s=2019; t=1711887680; bh=1yuca7YV3BtjBniCE1xPRXHcauCbhguVMCOZjdA5taw=; h=Date:Subject:To:References:From:In-Reply-To; b=ntK5YRUm7qAEQTMpEPoApdLkH+SCqyFQdBHHW0ioQarEIH+GJ4MBV4G42Q9LalBg2 Bcbpk7pIsPlFM5Kjh36DE6jLN4hD9fLMGBUb4InNUtwL9OQbUr9SiGY4mHK7u4GS57 jKHzcZDWCBsoe5qudXx1AZD7uud7t/IIVE82g1Tlxj/IuBV0ePperTwHsDXp+FJp3W 9KJetyNhVeBQ1a2m64SbjE8zxrkZI2bDme2ZdyyiqEoY0AIu3Ipyl9mrPJTHFQhygk lKFq0h9CGxYK2+uThEIzqC3cZkcbAKa//NMdIAkPvQN9wHAXGcwhW63VDSdrvxBNIW 2rEwvIVQ0huTg==
Received: from [IPV6:2a02:8106:57:952a:1c8e:df6a:b2a4:7ff9] (unknown [IPv6:2a02:8106:57:952a:1c8e:df6a:b2a4:7ff9]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by smtp.zfn.uni-bremen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 4V6tXw4lR3zDCbN; Sun, 31 Mar 2024 14:21:20 +0200 (CEST)