Re: [saag] RADIUS is deprecating MD5

Alan DeKok <aland@deployingradius.com> Mon, 01 April 2024 12:20 UTC

From: Alan DeKok <aland@deployingradius.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 08:20:24 -0400
Cc: "saag@ietf.org" <saag@ietf.org>
References: <755BC73B-B981-4986-B45A-E9796DCC66BC@deployingradius.com> <ME0P300MB0713122730DC9574730AC816EE382@ME0P300MB0713.AUSP300.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <Zgl6ejdpJNOyUja0@chardros.imrryr.org> <E1B4CCB5-202F-4087-8B56-9E7F3D73D1D0@deployingradius.com> <ZgmDLfNxV2RKSA5o@chardros.imrryr.org> <21309D5A-E824-42C7-8BAB-366AD568E9F4@deployingradius.com> <ZgmPg0qgA9stSeUo@chardros.imrryr.org> <ME0P300MB07133F7BB2C11FA027143127EE3F2@ME0P300MB0713.AUSP300.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>