Re: [sacm] Hackathon Goals and Stretch Goals

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Mon, 22 May 2017 16:48 UTC

To: sacm@ietf.org
References: <CACknUNUhqqdumk1wombsAha0TQS4O4dNpajUs2Ak4jWDWZHXaA@mail.gmail.com> <CACknUNUQ_sgw46GsU8LoOq1puEyo8DUnJ4599h0GE=+Nc2Hxow@mail.gmail.com> <MWHPR09MB1440A80762DE455376735978F0E10@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CACknUNUA0YH5EXQrPJHMWqfp=PZcVc_FpeTR0T9SmRMsteSvhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAA=AuEf_7A4ObvoiGHHzhtzNTS2B3Wxiz+WcBjwc8dqh4z7h2g@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR09MB1354402E944E81A585B279D1A5E60@DM5PR09MB1354.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <90838fdd-07be-fdf8-300f-614425d360ec@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CACknUNU-kuGMi8Oass_JT+3CvpAgbm8PAb1_KDTwM6D2X1o-JQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAN40gStPGRW7P6m2m7QrO8awCuksjyQoga4QCD3BzFqa_GN26Q@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR09MB1354F148919DE47F23F3F087A5F80@DM5PR09MB1354.namprd09.prod.outlook.com>