Re: [sacm] Hackathon Goals and Stretch Goals

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Tue, 16 May 2017 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=HiKBv6J3ZAjixycGMVPBAkg1rh8jKlPFpjAJofplC30=; b=OlgN73PMCgCtS/ncdZA/MWTP0guYDKk77oPVvc+5q00S0b993uFFHkp5iqO427OKTA oIu+1oFW+eTqf/xBD8gIm7ssCmqXnpw7qjHsZeWfEFo3gMv8wSrDqgMxBBDfO1dGuHak +pt3kZSsllV1MewhD5oZWSTwMzLhVrGwEPOMbL5MWznLOn08HxhtJqCMBgdF1Itf+1Ai cqnc83lFR5lerz0S/6J0/IH8QBB8LcnE3br0gV/AdZN53QItQuTFE3CjhQIZuW/LJc+O /B4reE3WMP+8hkbEMsbZDWhD+rS2pn3gsxfiyY5VjhN9TnJ/3s4Ose3rge8P9oMCfg6q DzXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=HiKBv6J3ZAjixycGMVPBAkg1rh8jKlPFpjAJofplC30=; b=ektv6EXVz/FntdvzIJmi+zQnav9LUCgvNyyPmTe5hqBux9n9KonCBUJz/FPELjtpPX v2qkBK+DsoLhXnkK7vP3mb9iJuTKjWT3nznLQREwi3rodp5O6TaMWbEB+dLfg7s3w4Bi u+UgqBX00JFgDWUikhCIxIAJtqlwWp30OTfnRCvxUzx15sB7VA2mnRTwjxXpHxOhvziC p7Z+8z8faw9XmMRg9MdyOSioO5eyaVXdV5v6K2J2LD3LHkd/bIwLWhgotUNREpW8/Hke 1WMt3rInFrgr4ADELSNtVSvrqXvLSdo2eeCzyxELCj5PQKkTohRjbb7fsJhSYdHz2R4x hYgA==
References: <CACknUNUhqqdumk1wombsAha0TQS4O4dNpajUs2Ak4jWDWZHXaA@mail.gmail.com> <CACknUNUQ_sgw46GsU8LoOq1puEyo8DUnJ4599h0GE=+Nc2Hxow@mail.gmail.com> <MWHPR09MB1440A80762DE455376735978F0E10@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CACknUNUA0YH5EXQrPJHMWqfp=PZcVc_FpeTR0T9SmRMsteSvhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAA=AuEf_7A4ObvoiGHHzhtzNTS2B3Wxiz+WcBjwc8dqh4z7h2g@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR09MB1354402E944E81A585B279D1A5E60@DM5PR09MB1354.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <90838fdd-07be-fdf8-300f-614425d360ec@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CACknUNU-kuGMi8Oass_JT+3CvpAgbm8PAb1_KDTwM6D2X1o-JQ@mail.gmail.com>