Re: [sacm] Hackathon Goals and Stretch Goals

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Wed, 31 May 2017 12:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=h2YWBrZ/p5ApUSslmXS+2mXVnVyoUV12WpAEd6a8xGY=; b=kFO0R9htHtu6zpT1GbydjEMVIXGWKYUpmQOHVb6gV70XFjiN9wiDgKR757icMbRJDF IvLLFEbbRjmaAcJmhQiKEy5n0BkKmpmpIiEurcH+D7qwNaf1kqO0irup/Yp3q5udgBNp jFvjD+OdMIusnOYhCv3CzT7VHjiETQSdryT2Zk2W5HWtxkvjGXqN17mhv93JSbUxFvQw 01H3equlAUaV0n0GeALLU4m7JBMYXZjvoNKs5dF8jPvo+vbUpL4/aa4uEu1O2u51gNzK gZ0+LbupHwttf9FiX4YfMLKUcIpQPbZIc4IZxnicpjtrqMNO9Fr/3c50k6fyxrlcU9Rp TMkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=h2YWBrZ/p5ApUSslmXS+2mXVnVyoUV12WpAEd6a8xGY=; b=O5/jM8ymzbMyXnadVlLguc5+2s4W4YlbyIiwG12sYtVScedF++QqlpT1pXui8iuZYX r7Rmtrn8dofsoAD1k0Gqorz2KMLsquWloKN9t5F2ayC9JhjHreYCscPLtKHMMnzfJYWs L3Ifz/y39rH6+CV//jBmS/roZoz6SM3IbMeCVPe4M7X7JHkP5r+W8ki9QNc1b8x/9wSc iLlgayvV0gFfp/BriVN+RqNq8AuBB3xp7wKS0zqkcNkApGJgD2uGSA0BejtAx4GQ50zY At2r9NQZ3sHkj86QLFM//vp1czLpzRcGz7R8uYL8QJxN5+k2PcxIOjjNQnq/kpZoGfcO Rduw==
References: <CACknUNUhqqdumk1wombsAha0TQS4O4dNpajUs2Ak4jWDWZHXaA@mail.gmail.com> <CACknUNUQ_sgw46GsU8LoOq1puEyo8DUnJ4599h0GE=+Nc2Hxow@mail.gmail.com> <MWHPR09MB1440A80762DE455376735978F0E10@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CACknUNUA0YH5EXQrPJHMWqfp=PZcVc_FpeTR0T9SmRMsteSvhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAA=AuEf_7A4ObvoiGHHzhtzNTS2B3Wxiz+WcBjwc8dqh4z7h2g@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR09MB1354402E944E81A585B279D1A5E60@DM5PR09MB1354.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <90838fdd-07be-fdf8-300f-614425d360ec@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CACknUNU-kuGMi8Oass_JT+3CvpAgbm8PAb1_KDTwM6D2X1o-JQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAN40gStPGRW7P6m2m7QrO8awCuksjyQoga4QCD3BzFqa_GN26Q@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR09MB1354F148919DE47F23F3F087A5F80@DM5PR09MB1354.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <653be99c-7502-210d-ccd1-5dc5811b8cee@sit.fraunhofer.de> <1F8FBAC8-3566-448D-84DA-640AE0211E5E@cisco.com> <CACknUNVf8PmXjS8sJLAPhdCbwke_2aki8PDwoz-i3APD+tg=Ow@mail.gmail.com> <CAM+R6NX=zCE5p1dP2hAnTd0bCKGvo_Gzcub_VjaSi7rGvSzeTQ@mail.gmail.com>